Creme & Sugar: Coffee Shop Love

My newest coffee shop obsession is Creme & Sugar in Anaheim. That’s not to be confused with the Cream (with an a) and Sugar in La Habra.  They’re fine. But Creme & Sugar is better. Coffee shops are a dime a dozen in Orange County, but the REALLY great ones are few and far between. Most of the popular ones serve decent coffee, but what makes me want to spend an […]

Continue Reading

48 Hr. Seattle Adventure

Let’s talk about the elephant in the room. Blogging and I have always had a rocky relationship. It’s one of those awkward on again, off again, love/hate type things.. the timing is never right..you get it?  If you follow me on instagram (@coffeethenchaos), you’d see that I’ve actually been up to a lot of things, like my Seattle Adventure!  But now I’m just bursting to share all the food, travels, coffee, […]

Continue Reading

An Intro to Spain, Barcelona Day One

Soooo, I recently spent a week in Spain. NBD. Actually, it was a HUGE deal. This was my first time in Europe and I had no idea what to expect. All I had to go off of were the beautiful movie scenes and pictures in history books so I probably had a very romanticized version of what Spain was going to look like. Well, Spain did not disappoint. I took more than […]

Continue Reading

Rose Park Roasters in a Breezy Blouse

I have been feeling incredibly uninspired lately. I have no clue why, so I’ve been lagging on the posts and letting a lot of drafts just sit there. So this is a late outfit post, but better late than never!! As promised, I went back to Rose Park Roasters. Their decor is so adorable! It’s all wood with pops of this nice teal/skyblue. I ordered Rose Park Roasters’ single origins […]

Continue Reading

Earth Tones at Portfolio Coffeehouse

Long Beach has such awesome coffeehouses and little restaurants all within a reasonable distance. Rose and I had originally planned on going to Lord Windsor Roasters on 3rd street, and although they are still open during construction, it doesn’t make it an ideal place to chill and have a coffee with your friend. So we drove a little further on 3rd street and ran into Rose Park Roasters, which looked SUPER […]

Continue Reading